Monday, September 24, 2007

Its just Me :-)

Hi Guys
I think were all busy cause Suzie and I are the only ones blogging.
Nan are you getting settled down now in Atlanta? I know your having a great time with all your kids and grand kids too. :-)
I love being with mine too.
Well I found a job. I work for Comfort Home Health Care of Albemarle.
Anyone have a spare care your not using. I need one very badly for my work.
I am the office Mgr. well I manage me cause I'm the only one here for right now.
I will be hiring health care workers. As well as Talking to local Doctors, social workers at the health dept. and the hospital. Visiting senior centers. To find folks who are in need of good home health care.
I may as well get in good with the senior center cause some day we will be in one playing shuffle board and bingo. :-) lol
I'm real excited for the chance to work, my boss is great and easy to talk to.
Who ever See's Dad first please give him a Kiss from me.
OK refresh me on what weekend were all meeting next month?
Well I have it saved some where and I can look.
Rebekah has an interview tomorrow nite (Sept. 25Th.) in Charlotte for a possible job in a TV AD. Pray for her. She wants to act/ model so bad. Will be good for her. The Money will be good for her too.
Love y'all xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: