Thursday, October 11, 2007

Its Just me again :-)

Hi Everyone
Well you all know Dad's surgery went well! Thanks God and Momma for looking after Dad for us.
What an awesome gift it was to hear all the good reports on Dad's operation and how well he is doing now cept the pain is icky.
What a hard day that was for us all. And on that day too. I hate October 10Th. But now we have had a GOOD October 10Th. We all needed that.
When we think of the pain of that day and missing Momma from now on we can also smile in knowing it was a special day when Momma smiled at Dad from Heaven and let him and all of us know it was gonna be OK.
Thanks Susan for keeping us all updated on Dad. Love you kiddo.
See everyone soon at the reunion.
Angie will be with Bekah and I. We won't be at the reunion for as long as I want to be but that's cause Bekah has a Doctors apt. that I had to wait months to get her in to see them. But we will be there.
Love you all, God Bless you.
Dixie

No comments: