Friday, February 9, 2007

Happy Birthday Beth:

and even more shocking is how fast the years have passed since you were born; 34! I also remember this day like it just happened.

You were so cute when you were born, so quiet and thinking and not in a hurry to make loud noises just content and happy laying there. You were such a beautiful baby girl and now a beautiful woman!

I was so worried that your dad would be disappointed he did not have a son. He wasn't not for one second! He exclaimed "There is our Elizabeth, our beautiful Elizabeth!" He touched your hand and you immediately curled your tiny fingers around his finger; holding onto to your daddy for the very first time.

You were such a good baby! And a crowd stopper! And independent too.

I wish I could be there today to celebrate your birthday and Morgan's too. It is still hard to believe you both were born on the same day 21 years apart in the same hospital!

I love you Beth; more than words can ever say! I am so proud of the wonderful woman, wife and mother you have become! Very very proud!

What a lovely birthday present to know that your husband is going to be okay. I just knew it in my heart that it wasn't that thing the doctor spoke about. I am however sorry he is in pain. I pray that he gets some relief and soon!

Happy birthday dear daughter of mine!

Love,

Mom

No comments: