Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Hello

I hope everyone is doing okay!

Barb, wishing Morgan a good check up tomorrow and I am happy he is doing so well after his surgery. Sorry about all the colds being passed back and forth between the kids. Spring will be here soon. I hope. The Ground Hog said so!

As far as your surgery; this is a decision between you and your family and you have to do what is right for you.

I am now very leery of elective surgeries and fear there is a connection between surgeries which are traumatic and auto immune problems. There are too many women in this family with autoimmune illnesses; there is a history. I certainly hope this does not happen to you Barb because it is not a bed of roses. Ask Dixie and me.

This has been a terrible winter so far. I am in my sleepy period again. I guess the pain is so bad my body just tries to sleep through it and all my worries too. I can't believe how much I sleep and how tired I feel all the time. I am working hard on trying to gather up some new friends very close by to hang out with. Socializing helps so much. Having support helps more.

One good piece of news is that I will finally have Medicare on March 1st. The bad news is that social security will be taking almost $150 a month out of my check. Then I have to pay the deductibles and co-pays. This is going to make things much tougher now. I have been getting free meds and doctors visits. Now with Medicare this will be cut off. It never stops.

Love,

Nancy

No comments: