Friday, February 9, 2007

Happy Birthday Morgan! A Teenager At Last!

I cannot believe it has been thirteen years since you were born. I remember that beautiful day like it was yesterday. We were all so excited, so happy and so proud.

And you were so sweet and beautiful. Well you still are!

I remember you lying in the warmer right after you were born; laying on your side very quiet. Just listening to all the voices in the room and trying to get used to all the light and the commotion. I softly called your name "Morgan, how are you Morgan we are happy you are here finally." And you stopped moving and slowly tried to turn your head to see who was it behind you calling your name. It was a very special moment.

And your Dad when he was cutting the cord was so nervous and so happy! And your Momma, crying soft happy tears "oh Morgan you are so beautiful and your are our son!" All of us began crying happy tears too.

Morgan, in just a few years you will be a man. I think you are going to be a wonderful man! And I am very proud of you!

Happy happy birthday Morgan. I wish I was there to share it with you and the rest of the family!

Love you very very much,

Grandma Cookie

No comments: