Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Sure is quite around here

Hello everyone,

It has been pretty slow around the blog lately. Give us some update people. What has been going on with everyone lately????

At the Decker household it is busy as usual. School, work, colds, doctor appointments. I sure am ready for Spring!!

Anyone have a new recipe to try? I am always looking for ideas.

Morgan will go for his post-op on Thurday. His hand is healing very nice. And he is happy not to have to wear the brace anymore.

News for me. Just to let you all know that I will being getting surgery on March 1st. It is mine choice and thanks to low apr for this we could finance it. It has been a longing of mine since I was a teenager to get a breast job done. I have talked about it forever. Scott surprised me with it for Christmas. He said he didn't think I needed it, and if I changed my mind he would go get me something else. I want it for me. I am not asking for anyone's 2 cents here. I have done alot of homework on this. Having you all be supportive of me would be great. I know there are many who won't agree with me and that is okay. Just wanted to let you all know.

Love you all,

Barbara

1 comment:

Dixie said...

Was probally quiet here cause the blog would let us all in lol
Cause we all know how to talk.
lol
Love ya xxxxxxxxxx