Saturday, June 16, 2007

B*tchy post

Sorry guys for the whiny, compaining post from yesterday. I was just feeling kind of down about everything. The thought of the boys in daycare just bothers me so much. I know it is a necessary thing but I had to take Ava to daycare when she was 6 weeks old and had bad experiences with them. She came home one time with her head smelling like urine. And when she got older I got a call that Ava had punched a teacher in the nose and bloodied it. Ava told me a year later that the teacher locked her in a closet. So needless to say my experiences with daycare have been less than pleasant.

I know that God will take care of the boys. We actually plan to put them in the daycare Nick used to go to and they are pretty good people. They were able to handle Nick at his worst after he had been thrown out of another center and he loved going there. So it will be okay.

Hope everyone is okay on this rainy Saturday morning. Thinking about you mom, I know the weather is probably bothering you.

Love,

Beth

No comments: