Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Howdy Dixie:

I was watching the dopler since about 5:30 this morning. I saw where the storms passed over ya'll! It here too but somehow just a smattering of rain hit my street. Lots of thunder and lightening and a tease of rain. Thank goodness you have Jingles!

Midnight and Ashely were under the bed too. Frankie was at my feet; it took him five minutes to realize it was raining. He kept looking around the room for the noise. The window was wide opened but he could not figure it out for the longest time. LOL

You were not supposed to tell that we LEAK. LOL

Great idea for a new company sexy underwear with absorbent padding. OMG!

The doctor's office called back and wants to examine me right away. Why? It is the same ole thing. LOL I honestly think many people don't get fibro and how bad it hurts. Imagine someone standing over you and dropping hot wax on bare skin front back joints muscles all over. And then the ache of a toothache in the muscles and joints constantly. Just washing a few dishes is a major chore. I can hardly hold things like dishes anymore; they end up crashing back into the sink.

Well bottom line is we are appealing the denial, faxing letters and my statement to the drug company. We (the nurse and I both called them) were assurred after they receive the paperwork I will be good to go for the oxycotin for twelve months. I see Dr. Bullard on Wed. at 1:30pm, Wish me luck and that he also gives me something like vicodin for break through pain. I break through on the Oxycotin about 5 and 1/2 to 6 hours after each does and have to wait another three hours. Yuck!

I would love to be able one day not to have to take narcotics for pain. I have been working very hard trying to break up the worst of the trigger and tender points. Spend about two hours a day doing deep massage on them. But there is no cure for fibro or anything else I have. One day maybe. But my doctors advised me not to live on those hopes that it is better to accept this is the way it is.

After 6 days of not getting much pain relief I am exhausted emotionally and physically. I know you get that dear sister.

Got to go and get into bed now.

Love you sister!

Nancy

No comments: