Thursday, June 21, 2007

Sorry Been out of the loop for a while

Hello Family,

How is everyone doing??? Sorry I have not posted in a while. I have been sick as a dog for about two weeks. I am starting to feel better now. The doctor told me I had broncitis (sp??), so he put me on strong meds to get me better fast. I have never had it before and kinda strange to get it in the summer time.

Zoe has been taking swim lessons this week and she is doing great. She now can swim underwater by herself. She doesn't like to take lessons at all. She will cry, cough and gag, and as soon as Ms. Nan counts to 3 she will hold her breath and swim. Zoe is so hard headed!!

Morgan is doing weight lifting two times a week and is get really fit. He will start football camp in July for a week. Then when school starts back he will have training four times a week plus games. It should be a busy time for us all then.

Scott is out of town for a guy trip to Denver. He will be home tonight, thank goodness. I am ready for him to come home.

It is so cute because Brian has been calling every other day to check to make sure we are okay.

Other news D.J. and Karen Garrish (Betty-Sue's son) just had a brand new baby boy on June 19th. The new family is doing well!

How is everyone doing out there?? Please update when you can, I read the post everyday!!

Love to you all,

Barbara A.

No comments: