Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Hey, it looks like Mom figured it out before I did!!

Hey, Mom, I'm so slow at some computer stuff sometimes. Could you email me how to put pics up here? I wanted to put a picture of myself on the profile and possibly put a couple art pieces up here, since I've been saying for awhile that I'd do that. We all know how life can be. And since I have the 15 yr. old right now, need I say anything at all to explain why I'm so busy? LOL!

You guys should check out some of the funny videos me and my sis are making on You Tube. You can watch them, comment, rate and if you have an account you can suscribe. We're trying to gain more popularity right now.

www.youtube.com/RACkyFiZZle

Bekah made the name. On the profile page it explains what the name means and a little about us. We are pretty silly, but it may give you a laugh or two, depending on what type of since of humor you have.

Anyway, just wanted to drop in and say hello. I will come by again soon and hopefully put up a few images.

Ang

No comments: