Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Hey Little Sisters

Dixie and Susan!

It is hard to believe my baby sister is old enough to be going through peri-menopause. Wow! It seems like yesterday I was changing your diapers and teaching you to walk!

I had to call in an postpone my doctor's visit for today. It is rescheduled for Friday at 11:45. The new med MS Cotin has an unfortunate side affect that slipped my mind. I was so miserable that I could not drive over there. And still no relief in site. That's all I am saying about that.

Dixie aren't you happy with all this rain? But why oh why does all rain in NC come in the form of dangerous thunder and lightening storms? Can't we just have some quiet gentle rain for a few days?

Dixie, I am going to try to make it over to your house this weekend. What time does Angie get there? I really do not want to miss her this time. No way! Please don't mind if I grab the couch or somewhere to lie down. :)

Susan, I will let Dixie fill you in on her troubles in getting approved for SSI. Supplement Security Income.

But it is my understanding when I applied that one has to put in a certain amount of money into the Social Security System before they can ever draw benefits. It is based on some kind of quarter system; Dee Dee can fill you in. But if a person has never put a dime into Social Security they can never collect anything except maybe as survivor benefits like for kids.

This is short as I am feeling pretty miserable still in more ways than one.

Love you all,

Nancy

No comments: