Friday, June 15, 2007

Hello Everyone

I am sorry I haven't been on here lately. I have been reading what everyone wrote just haven't posted. Everything is going good here. Unfortunately, Jim and I have decided that I need to go back to work full time. We just cannot make it financially right now without some additional income. I hate the thought of putting Jimmy and Nick in daycare but at least we were blessed enough for me to stay home as long as I did. It seems like when it rains it pours. Ava's dad said he would pay for her to go to camp and now is saying he does not have it. Since we already paid the deposit we have to come up with the rest and she really wants to go. On top of that, I found out that in order for Sarah and Ava to go on to get their black belts in karate we have to come up with $1474 for equipment and uniforms. I was not aware of that when I signed them up. Of course it was in the contract, I didn't read the fine print so my fault.

Anyway, I am glad the girls want to go to black belts, that is something they will always have to be proud of.

Sorry to vent sometimes it feels better just to get it all out. Everyone has problems, at least we are all healthy and that is major. It sucks to feel bad so much like mom and aunt D.

Love you all!

Beth

No comments: