Sunday, June 10, 2007

Hi Everyone:

It sure has been quiet around here. Comes in burst and then silence.

Dee-Dee, that is a great idea that Barb and Susan should ask for our campsites to be close together and very close to the bathroom. This is very important for Dixe and I. I can't tell you how much. You don't wanna know.

I have no been posting on here because I am not feeling well at all. The new pain medication is not working at all. All the pain I felt before seeing a pain mgmt doctor has come back as well as the fibro pain which has spread since then. Last Thursday my doctor ordered the morphine doubled to 30 mg every 12 hours and to gradually go to every 8 hours. The PA did not titrate the right dose and I was miserable. Still am feeling pretty bad. I have had to add valium at night to quiet the fibro and to be able to sleep.

This is a big giant step backwards; four years backwards. My new insurance won't pay for the oxycotin; they have already denied it. So my doctor and I are going to ask for special circumstances; he has to write them a letter on my behalf and so do it.

I am not sleeping much. I am not eating well or doing much of anything around the house except taking care of the furr babies and some care of me but not much.

And here I thought having drug coverage was going to make things better. Was I ever naive.

Love you all,

Nancy

No comments: