Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hey Sister

Hi,

Read your notes..... good to see someone on the blog...we had a few quite days.

Nancy, gotta tell you - evey day I check the blog just to see if there is any news...GREAT idea you had.

  1. Believe it or nor your BABY sister is starting to had the same problem - I think it is an age thing....but I am sure yours is worst due to all the medications you are both on.
  2. V. Secrets sound great......let's do it....is there an artist in the family who can draw the design then we can e-mail it to them. (I am joking about the artist - I know there are several---anyone wanna take a shot???)
  3. Nan, I can't believe all the sh_t you have to go through. You go to the doctor they tell you this or that or you need this or that - then you have to fight the system to get it. That really su_ks. You are right - by the time you get finished you are exhausted from fighting for every little thing and every little bit of help you get.
  4. Dee....OGM you are still trying to get IIS? That is outrageous....when we all know there are people out there who NEVER contribute to SS and they get all the benefits and checks they wants and they sit at home on their butts. These are people who play the system and get the benefits, but do not have any medication problems except for being lazy butts.

Nancy...good luck tomorrow I will keep my fingers crossed that you get the medication that you need. I know you are hoping to get on better medications, so you can get off the stuff that barely touches the pain.

Love you both.....

P.S. Love your watch cats.....I have the same problems - my Bo is terrified of thunder/lighten and sever rain storms. He hides in the laundry room.

Love you,

Susan

1 comment:

Dixie said...

No Sis I get no help
can't talk tonite sorry crying lots
Its just my dumb MS sorry and spent the day in the hospitla too.
Love you