Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Camping

Hey All,

Mom,love the photo of you setting up camp! I had already told Brian he could ride with us (because he doesn't have a car), and all our gear we are not going to have the room. Does anybody have some ideas about getting Mom, Dixie, Joe and the girls down to Cumberland?? Help!!!

I will change your maybe to a yes on my master list. I will be sending out a camping list out this week so everyone will get an idea on what to pack. Please make sure you pack by your list, because if you forget something then you will have to do without. There are no stores on the island and it is costly to leave the island and get what you need at St. Mary's and then come back. It would be an all day affair.

I am getting so excited about the reunion, it will be so much fun.

Love to everyone,

Barbara A

No comments: