Tuesday, May 15, 2007

New Family Member

I finally did it! I wore Jimmy down and got a kitten for mother's day. It took much sweet talking and fancy manuevering on my part but I got my way in the end. Just kidding!

Our new baby is named Jeffrey. He has the sweetest little temperment. He was playing 5 minutes after we got him home. He has already picked out his nemesis and that is little Jimmy. He knows to steer clear of the little person. Jeffrey is dark brown with black tiger stripes and big brown eyes. He is a little cutie.

I will let you all know how things are going with him soon.

Love to you all!

Beth

1 comment:

Dixie said...

Congrates on the kitten. I love our cat too.
Jingles (our cat) is the first boy cat I've ever had. He is such a loving cat but a chicken when someone comes over. You won't see jingles for hours. lol
But when its just us at home Jingles and Bekah play hide and seek lol He is too funny chasing her around or running from her. I think someone forgot to tell Jingles that he is a cat. He thinks he's a little boy or a puppy. lol
Love ya Beth