Monday, May 21, 2007

Head count for the family reunion

Hello Family,

Here is my current head count for the reunion. Please send me anyone’s e-mail address that I have missed and I will forward this to them. I need to know this is correct asap. If you are not on my list by Wednesday as yes or no then I will not make an rsvp for you. Thanks for your help everyone.

Yes: Grandpa, Betty, Allen, Eric, Thomas, Teresa, Cathy, Joe, Dixie, Becka, Susan, Val, Erica, James, Annie, Rita, Erin, Barbara J, Ralphie, Allie, Evan, Eric, Rema, Barbara A., Scott, Morgan, Zoe, John, Shelley, and Brian Jon. I have gotten checks from Grandpa. Susan, Val and Rema’s checks are on the way.

No: Beth, Jim, Sarah, Becca, Ava, Nick and Jimmy.

Nancy: maybe

My total is 30 people, if this is not correct please let me know before Thursday. I will be on the horn with Cumberland on Friday morning!!

Love to all,

Barbara A.

No comments: