Thursday, May 31, 2007

Family Reunion:

Hey everyone:

I was just talking to Dee Dee about camping equipment and let her know I want to share the stuff I have with her and her family. So Dixie and I will need to share a campsite or be very close together.

She mentioned there is a food list of some sort made up by Barbara A. Could you please post this list to the Blog? Dee Dee said with the addition of some folks to those attending the list may need to be updated. Since Dixie and I will be sharing a site and camping equipment it will probably be a good idea to put us on the same cooking team. Just don't let anyone eat what we cook. ;)

Some how some way Dixie and I will make sure that her family has a tent by then. I would love to share my tent with Ava and Jim's daughter Becca but will discuss this with Beth and Jimmy. I will provide the girls with ear plugs because I admit it at long last I do snore. ;)

This is going to be a blast and I am so looking forward to it. I love camping and can't wait to see everyone!

Take care,

Mom, Nancy, Grandma Cookie

No comments: