Friday, May 4, 2007

Hello Again

Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't posted lately, it has been busy around here lately. Dixie, I am glad everyone is okay at the school. The girls had a similar incident not quite so drastic though. It is pretty bad when you are scared to send your kids to school.

Nothing much going on around here, business as usual. The main change is Becca going to live at her moms house. I won't get into why except to say "rules", she doesn't like ours. Whatever makes her happy though.

We are thinking of selling our home though. We do not need this 5 bedroom house now and we do need a lower mortgage payment. This will not happen for about 6 months though. We have to get mom here and then settled into her own place before we can move.

Jimmy is starting to say a lot of words. His favorite expression is "Uh Oh". It is funny to hear him saying it over the monitor as he dumps his blankets and bear over the side of the crib. He is all over the place and into everything. My house is constantly in a state of "dumpville". It is hard to get anything done with that little man all over the place. Yesterday I am trying to fold clothes and he is taking the plant soil and dumping it on the carpet as fast as his little hands would go. I told him no and started toward him and he just started moving faster. I hope I survive this, LOL.

Well, that is all for now. I love everyone and pray for you all.

Beth

1 comment:

Dixie said...

Hi Beth
You will survive this little darling, Your Momma survived her 3 darlings too.
And Teens arggggg they are so much fun. NOT lol
They will survive too.
Love you, Aunt Dixie