Tuesday, May 1, 2007

We're back!!

Hello Everyone,

Scott and I just got back from Cumberland Island. It was awesome, the weather was perfect! Low 80's in the day and Low 60's at night. We got to see alot of wild life, sun sets, and sun rises.

We are both tired and sore. We did lots of walking and bike riding. I think the only draw back about the island is hiking in your gear on and off the boat and then pulling the wagons to the camp sites. It is only 1/4 mile to camp sites, but if feel long with gear. It is so worth it when you see the horse, turkey, sun sets, birds, tree, flowers. Well I could go on and on. Now I am even more excited about this up coming family reunion. This is going to rock having my family on my favorite place on earth.

Glad to see so many post now. I am back now so I can get in the loop.

Morgan's grades for midterm rocked!!! He got 4 A's and 2 B's. He is very proud of himself as he should be.

Angie great to hear your weight loss, keep up the good work. I would love to see some of your art work. I wish I had that gift like you and Mom do. I hope you will post them.

Okay I am off to get the kids to bed and get to bed early myself.

Mom please take it easy on yourself!!! I am going to call you in the morning after I get Morgan off to school. I am just to beat to chat tonight.

Love to everyone,

Barbara A.

No comments: