Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Hi Guys

You know guys we must be strong women in this family.
I'm siting here blogging cause my sister Nancy won't answer her phone lol. Probally a good thing too cause I'm crying and a nervous wreck.
After I dropped Bekah off at school and went to get Joe at Michelin Air Craft Tire Plant where he works. I Heard the Police and Fire Dept. Go over to the High School. Everyone was coming out of the school, students and staff everyone out.
The fire Dept made all the cars another direction from the school. So I get on my Cell phone and call the Non Emergency Police number.
A bomb threat was called into Rebekah's School. arggggggggggggggggg Talk about scared Mommy here.
The School has called everyone to let us know whats going on and will call back when everythings ok.
The School did ask for the parents to not all rush to the school, I can see that could be a big mess. 700 cars full of upset parents show in front of a school that has cop cars every where and the bomb squad folks.
Across the street from the High School is Michelin thats a big plant and the traffic gets a mess any way.
I know the students are ok and probally having a ball sitting around the lake in front of the high School. They got to miss class. lol
Thats why Beth wants us all to Pray for our school kids and this family sure has a lot of school kids.

No comments: