Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Forgot to post this on the blog!!

Hello Everyone,

We are ready to rock and roll for October 25, 26, 27, and 28 (leaving at checkout time on 28th). I made the rsvp’s for 35 people for three nights. I paid the deposit of $120.00 today and I will pay the balance due the day we get there in the amount of $240.00. There is also a $3.00 one time fee per car that is not included with the $240.00. I will have a balance of $152.00 which will cover the car fees and rest can go to food fund.

We have 6 sites, with 6 people per site, I am sure the camping Nazis won’t be checking to make sure there is the correct number. I spoke with Elizabeth at the Georgia State Park Service and she made sure to list us as a group so they would have our sites all together. Any question, please just ask me. Thanks for everyone being so cool about this, I felt like such a tool about the Cumberland rsvp’s. I will cancel them but if anyone wants to come to that too let me know before tomorrow night. The Decker family and The Kissel family are still going there in November.

Love you guys,

Barbara A.

No comments: