Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Any one home?

Where are you guys hiding at? lol
The only New Post I see are mine and the only comments to the post are mine.
My Mom said its not good to talk to my self. Opps nots not what Momma said. Momma said its ok to talk to my self but gets scary when we answer our selves. :-)
So now I'm blogging to my self and replying too, YIKES I really must get back out into the working world.
Hey Barbara B. (Eric's Barb.) Congrates to you and Ralph. Your both working so hard. It will bless you guys later. Well done on the Truck Driving Trainging Ralph.
Barbara your doing great with School too sweetheart. Its hard to go back to school with two small Children and your Hubby on the road too.
Rita is almost finished school I hear from Eric. Well Done Rita.
About the time you guys get finished it will be time for Valerie and I to send our Girls to college. WOW and the beat goes on.
Love you all xxxxxxxxxx

No comments: