Saturday, March 3, 2007

Wow!

Hey, This is Morgan, I couldn't remember my old password so I logged in as my mom's account. Anyway, sorry I haven't been on in forever and blah blah blah. But my main point which you can see from the title of my post, is about the thing that grandma made on my birthday. Grandma, take it from me, because you know I'm a book snob like you are, you should be a writer. You just used a lot of cool adjectives and told it like it was in a book. I was way impressed! Thanks Grandma!


Love, Morgan ;)

1 comment:

Dixie said...

Hi Morgan I didn't know you liked to write too. Both of my Daughters are writers as well. I knew you Mom can write. :-)
This family sure is gifted in the arts.
Angela and Bekah are both artist and sing too.
Singing does kinda run in the family too. My Cousin Clyde Pickler had a daughter come in 6th place on American Idol in 2006. Kelli Pickler.
Love ya Morgan