Saturday, March 3, 2007

Thank you Morgan:





Wow! For the way you write too! Awesome and I am impressed! and you write like an adult too.

Yeah Morgan we are book snobs for sure. That made me smile a big one.

Thank you dear Grandson!

I just wanted to let you all know that Barbara has had the surgery and is home recuperating. I have given her a new nickname (all in loving fun) of Marilyn Monroe. Now all she needs is a hair color change.

All kidding aside; this is a painful surgery and she is doing just fine in spite of the post op pain. Honestly? I think it is very brave of her; to recognize that she would feel better about herself if she had this surgery and then to go ahead and do it.

I have always hated; just hated my nose. And wished I had had the courage and the money to have it fixed. Never did get that wish.

Love,

Grandma Cookie/Nancy/Mom/Sister

No comments: