Sunday, March 4, 2007

Hi

Hi Everyone
Hope you had a good weekend.
Hope we all get togehter soon.
This blogg is awesome Nancy. I love it and missed getting on to read and reply. Thanks for helping us to get back.
Well I'm out of work again as of last week. :-(
The company was brand new and just got in a mess and is filing bankrupt.
I have an apt. tomorrow morning with Vocational Rehab, They will try to help me find work.
they know about my MS and the lady helping me knows how much I have been falling lately. I showed her my legs and bruised knees. OUCH
So y'all Pray they can help me find work.
I miss my job and the pay check too.
A friend of mine is giving me a brand new Jazzy scooter to help me get around. :-) Cool.
When I visit Barbara I can give Zoe a ride. She loved my can, she called it horsey. :-)
Love ya. and glad to be blogging agian.
xxxxxxxxxxxx as Barb and Beth say "Love yeah, Mean it"

2 comments:

Dixie said...

error thats cane not can that Zoe loved lol

Nancy Ann said...

I am glad that this is all cleared up. That Zoe likes your cane and not your can. LOL