Sunday, March 4, 2007

Hello

Hi everyone,

Sorry I have been out of the loop lately...so much happening at work the past few weeks. I have been putting in a lot of hours and have been in Statesboro quite a bit starting up a new account. Our division started 5 new accounts since January 1, 2007 which is a record for our division. We have 3-5 proposals pending. If we close and start them during March is could be a record for 1st quarter in the whole company.

I missed writing to everyone, Nancy thanks for taking care of everything, I was having a hard time getting logged on.

Thanks for the birthday message you are so thoughtful and wonderful. Do you realize that you hold so many memories of all of us. With your talent you could write about your memories as a keepsake.

I love hearing you and Dee talk about the wonderful things you did with Mom and each of us. I know I love sharing with everyone....like the time Barb and I played in what we thought was mud - ended up being fertilizer (sp) and all you could see was the whites of our eyes. You had to strip us down outside and hose us off.

This things keep our youth a live - but more important they keep Mom a live, since you are the oldest - you had the most time with her, then Dixie.

Both of you helped raise ALL of us and I for one love you deeply and thank you for helping me grow into the person I am today.

I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Dixie said...

Well this post was not singed but could only have come from Our Suzie.
Happy Birthday little Sis.
Thats a good Idea about a book of Memories for y'all. What ya think Nan?
They are young enough we can make up some good stuff and they will never know if its the truth or not Nan.
how about the time when Nancy was 5 and I was 4 and we were having out tonsils taken out. The surgeon came in and talked to us and said ok Ladies who's going to surgery first. Well Nancy being the oldest and smartest said " Doctor take my little sister Dixie and if she comes back Dead I'm NOT going". See how smart Nancy is. :-)
I sure do love y'all xxxxx

Beth said...

Thanks for the laugh Dee. Sounds just like mom. Too funny.

Dixie said...

LOL Beth yeah it does sound like your Mom/ My Big Sis lol
She was a good sister for us younger ones and she still is a great sis too.
Love ya Nan