Monday, March 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Brian:




To my sweet son; I wish you a Happy Happy Birthday! I cannot believe you will be 31 on Friday! The years just have gone by so fast.

You were such a cute little baby boy and we all were so happy to have you with us. Especially your sisters with their baby brother. They could not do enough for you. I have a photo I will scan that I took of you and your sisters. It was diaper changing time and they were helping me. They somehow completely covered you in baby powder. I think it was Barbara's idea. LOL

No matter what Brian, I am so very proud of you. Life has not been easy for you. I know this. But still you have such a good outlook on life and you have some very good values. I wish that I could have done more for you my dear son. Never doubt that I love you with all my heart and have done so since the moment I held you in my arms the first time. My sweet baby boy who is now a man.

Hold your head up high, take pride in your accomplishments and don't sweat when ignorant persons put you down. They do this because they are insecure about themselves. Just stay the sweet man you are and do your best.I love you so much Brian!

Barbara and Beth could ya'll make sure he sees this the next time he comes over to your house. And give my son a big birthday hug and kiss for me.

Love,


Mom

No comments: