Thursday, March 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Valerie xxx

I don't know if you ever see the blog Valerie. But I just wanted to tell you Happy Birthday.
I just found out from Suzie that you were living in the Miami area again. I need your Number.
I wanted to call you and sing happy birthday to you.
I can still remember the first time I saw your sweet little face. I was so happy to have another sister. After Eric and Allen as special as they are it was good to have you join us.
Each and every one of you brothers and sisters are all so special in your own way.
I love you all.
I sent Nancy two Pic's Of Bekah to post on the blog for me when she is able to do that for me.
I don't know how to do all that stuff.
I'm just busy trying to find a Job and I may have found one today. I'll let you know.
Were having about 20 or more High School Teens here Saturday Nite for Bekah's 15th. Birthday. Will be a blast to be invaded by Cheere leaders, football players etc........... :-) (not)
lol
Love y'all xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nancy I hope you get to swim in the warm pool sis

No comments: