Thursday, March 22, 2007

your artwork

Mom,

I love the new work you have done, makes me happy that spring is here. Zoe liked the cat drawing the best.

I let Brian know that you posted birthday wishes for him, so the next time he is over I will make sure he reads it. You should have posted the picture where Beth and I had dress him up as a girl. That picture still cracks me up.

He had called me the other day checking in on you to make sure you were okay. I think Brian might be on his way to pulling his head out of his behind!!

I am going to give you a call tonight around 8, you can talk with the rug rats. Zoe should be full of energy at that time, the last burst of it before bedtime.

Hey everyone start posting here!!! This is not the Nancy, Dixie, Beth and Barb blog!!!! :)

Love,

Barb

No comments: