Monday, March 19, 2007

Update and checking in

Hello All,

First of all let me give a birthday hello to all the birthday girls!!!! Time goes by so quick when you become a parent.

Morgan is now all signed up for football, he is very happy. He is also doing weight training twice a week. He will have a busy summer with practice.

Zoe is still enjoying ballet and tap, she will be having a program in May for all to see. She will be starting pre-k in the August. I can't believe she is starting school already.

I am still on the mend after my surgery. It is taking a little while to get better. I did a little to much house work and that set me back a few days. Lesson learned!!!

Mom, Beth told me her and Jim are going to visit you soon. I am sending you a little something I hope you will enjoy it. About your phone bill, will they let you have an extention??? Or have you already asked??

Beth, how is Nick Nack toe doing???

Love to everyone,

Barbara

No comments: