Saturday, March 3, 2007

Happy Birthday Susan: My Baby Sister:

Dear Susan:

I can hardly believe that it has been 43 years since the day you were born! I remember the day Mom told us that she was expecting and Dixie and I were so excited to be having another baby around the house.

From the moment you were born; I practically claimed you as my own. Frankie and I still talk about how I took you on our dates! You had such a wonderful time at the drive in movies and I was safe from the boy. Ya know? :)

I took you with me almost everywhere and loved every second of it. I was so proud when you took your first wobbly steps. And when you started talking. You were such a beautiful baby and a precious little girl; so sweet.

I love you so much! And I miss you so much it hurts too!

Susan, I hope you have a wonderful birthday and please know I will be thinking about you on your special day.

Love your big sister,

Nancy

1 comment:

Dixie said...

Hi Susie
Happy Birthday lil sis.
Hope you get spoiled rotten, ooops you alread are. Kidding or at least when you were little we sure tried to spoil you.
I remember crying as I put you on the school bus for your first day of school.
It was in Virginia. I got you all dressed so pretty for your first day of school.
Fed you a good breakfast and walked you kid's to the bus stop and then cried "My Susie" was growing up.
And she did grow up so beautifully.
Happy Birthday, I love you xxxxxxx