Monday, March 26, 2007

Happy Monday

Kind of quiet on here as of late. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday so far. I would love to still be in bed:).

Everything is good here. Nicks toe is on the mend. Everyone is out of school this week and next for intercession and spring break. Ava went to her dads for the week.

I started karate class with the kids. I am in there with a bunch of little kids but that is the beginner family class and one of the points was so we could all be together anyway. We worked on flying sidekicks on Thursday. It was quite humorous. The instructor said and I quote, "That was a good sidekick but try getting off the ground next time." I looked at him and said, "I am 34 years old and about 70 pounds overweight, you try to get off the ground carrying that package." He laughed. I can joke about it because I am working hard to lose this extra weight.

Love you all and I hope you have a great week.

Beth

No comments: