Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Family Reunion Facts:

Dear Susan:

Please feel free to post your emails regarding the Family Reunion here on our blog. I think it can help get the word out and we can get a clearer picture of the plans.

Since I will be living in Monroe; coming this year is a real possibility. I have a six man tent and other camping equipment. I can share my tent with two; I would love it if I could share the tent with Ava and Becca so we can do some girl talk. I will provide ear plugs for you both!

And look forward to doing some plein air paintings on the beach and the island in general. I have a small portable easel which has a storage box attached for the supplies. I can even give some drawing and painting lessons for the kids (and grown ups too if ya want to) at the campsite too. That will be a lot of fun!

I have to ask for a ride with the family though. No more long distance driving for me I am afraid. I will pack light. I have a little Red Flyer wagon for hauling in stuff.

Love,
Nancy

No comments: