Sunday, April 22, 2007

Hi everyone

Hi, everyone....just thought I would chime in.

Little family history going on....

I am a little confused, I knew about Emily and Marg, but I though Bea was Grandma Jean's sister. Wasn't she the one who traveled all over the world as a teacher teaching in poor country's? They all run together.

Little fact...the painting Eric has was painted by our Great Grandfather and he had to mix his own colors and he was missing two fingers on one hand and one on the other hand. (At least this is what Mom told me).

I never got to meet him or his wife, nor do I remember Grandpa Al. I remember Grandma, Grandpa, Grandma Jean, Aunt Marge & Uncle Wendy, Aunt Em and Uncle Fred, Bea, Betty, Margie and one more aunt from Grandma Jean, Aunt Easter & uncle Ralph, Aunt Nancy and uncle Lester, Grandma Cindy and Marguerite and Robert Carll (The people that raised Dad).

I remember I loved going to Grandpa's house, because he had the strawberry patches and would let me eat them all and not tell. He was such as cool Grandpa. I remember he loved his Boston Red Sox and would cheer them on no matter how bad they were doing. And Grandma Jean was such a wonderful woman, just like a grandma should be. And Grandma Dot - GOD forgive me but I hated that woman, she was mean, nasty and hateful to everyone - ex specially Mom.

Well, enough family history...

Nancy...as for the fee due next month....my treat - just to have you with us!

Love you all!

Suzie

No comments: