Sunday, April 29, 2007

Hi Suzie and all

Thanks Suzie
Win the Lotto would help sis. lol
Oh the ballon fights lol they are fun.
With the teens in our family you never know whats gonna happen.
James has that adorable face and you just never know whats behind his smile.
But Sue ending up in the pool's not too bad, at least you didn't look like a turtle or a Hermit crab crawling out of her shell like Annie did stuck butt first in a trash car.
I don't know how you and Valerie didn't pee your pants laughing like you both were, neither one of you could even stand up right from laughing.
If I knew how to post pic's here I have some great pic's from that reunion.
This next one will be awesome too. Angie said she will try to get the time off too.
Love you all xxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Nancy Ann said...

Dee Dee, if you email me several of the photos from the reunion I will upload them for you right into one of your threads.

Love,

Nancy