Friday, April 20, 2007

Hi Sis:

I am so happy you remember our great grandfather! I don't remember the shaving thing though. I think Grandpa Al did this with us too at one time. Remember how Grandpa Al would not shave for three or four days before we were due at their house? He would tickle you and I with his beard till we almost peed our pants.

Thanks for remembering Aunt Emily. I cannot believe I forgot Emily! She was such a sweet woman and so was her husband Uncle Fred. I remember Aunt Beatrice too. She was also very sweet. Aunt Emily and Aunt Beatrice are almost interchangeable in my mind; both very sweet with grandma bodies. LOL Both were short with the same colored hair. In fact our grandmother Dorothy looked like her two sisters so much.

Did ya'll have a good visit with Angie last weekend? I am sorry I didn't get to see her this trip.

How are you feeling Sis? Have you found a job yet? Good luck with that. Did you figure out that new gaget we were talking about? I hope so!

Love you more!

Nancy

No comments: