Sunday, April 29, 2007

Hi

Dear Family,

Just a quick HI.

Angie, I loved your posting, I laugh when you mentioned the group, I remember listening to them with your Mom and Aunt Nancy. Even though I was born in the next generation, spend my youth with Nancy and Dixie, I learned to love so many different types and styles of music.

I remember when I had a crush on KC and the Sunshine band, Shawn Cassidy and Leif Garrett. I had their pictures all over the walls and Mom would say "well if I could look at the Rolling Stones for year - I can handle anything" Nancy loved the Rolling Stones.

I was out shopping a few weeks ago and I was laughing about the style of clothing, I remember wearing some of the styles when I was teenager. Makes the old saying true "As much as things changes, things stay the same"

I am looking forward to the family reunion, everyone has such a good time, we talk about old times, new times, goals, dreams and we bond.

When I was in Florida, the lids (James, Little Eric, Erica, Annie and Erin and Rita) had a water balloon fight. It was great - they had water balloons and water guns. And some how Val and I ending up in the pool thanks to James.

I can't wait til the reunion and we have a normal water balloon and/or shaving cream war. Beth I hope you have warned Jim and the kids - your family is not normal and all new attendees usually get it the worst - YES Nancy this includes you..........

Well now that I have give you lots to think about, plan and strategics...I will close for now.

Dee....what we spoke about yesterday...let me know it there is anything I can do to help you.

LOVE AND KISSES TO YOU ALL - I THANK GOD AND MOM FOR THIS AWESOME FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susan

No comments: