Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Hi

Hi everyone,

Dee, the paintings that Eric have are from our Great Grandfather on Mom's side, I remember because Mom took them when Grandma died and then she passed them on to Eric (Boy did this piss Aunt Margie off)

I wish I had 1/4 of the talent Nancy and Eric have....they can look at something and paint it. Mom had this same talent.

The last time I was in Mass to see Grandma Jean before she passed away, she was staying at the house in Lowell and in the front parlor there were two very beautiful picture on the wall, when I looked closely at them I saw that one was painted my mom and the other by Aunt Nancy. When Grandma jean passed away - asked Paul and Debbie for the picture, but someone had already gone through the house and taken them - no one knew who.

Nancy, you are right about the Blog and posting, but not everyone see this (fools that they are) to that is why I send the e-mail. Your art work is getting better, I can tell a change in your mental status - just by the art work - lots more color...see this move it already helping you and you haven't moved yet.

Speaking of moving, you mentioned just giving up the house...if you need help cleaning, throwing away thing and fixing up ---just post a date and I will get there to help you. I am sure the kids and Dee will help you. Just let me know.

Dad's birthday party was really nice---we made him cry (the old fart). Allen made three different types and sizes of cakes and we decorated each one to represent each 25 years of his life. The first one had things on it for the Navy, the second one was crowded with kids and pets the third with thing like camping, more kids. It was nice. We also framed pictures with Dad and at least one of us kids or grand kids. (Needless to say it was large) and we were able picture of each and everyone of us. He really loved it.

Well let me run...love and kisses to you all

Suzie

No comments: