Friday, April 6, 2007

That Darned Cat~Frankie!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday morning my cell phone rang at 8:02. Needless to say I did not answer it. Frankie was lying next to me on his pillow on the right side of the bed next to the bedside table. He jumped up without his usual stretching routine and hopped to the table.

I have to put things I don't want Frankie getting into in a purple basket. The cell phone goes in there too before falling asleep. Frankie loves playing the gravity game; slowly pushing things to the edge of the table, then pushing them over the side and looking down. Then he attacks and bats his treasures all over the house between the hours of 2 and 6 am. Then he comes back to bed with me. Purrring.

I cracked opened my eyes when I heard this noise; there was Frankie with his back to me frantically digging in the basket trying to get to that ringing phone. I could see his back hunched over the basket and his elbows out to the side just digging and digging. When the phone stopped ringing he sat back up. Sat there thinking for a few seconds; hopped back onto his pillow and fell back asleep.

He is so smart!

Jimmy and Beth are probably sick to death of hearing about Frankie this and Frankie that................ LOL

BTW, the call was from Denise, the nurse at SE Pain. The very one who called me stupid last month. She has been calling this week to check on me. I think she is trying to do damage control. She called to see if my oxycotin had arrived and in case it hadn't to remind me the office would be closed today for Good Friday and they could call in a refill for the vicodin. She called again at 3 pm and this time I answered the phone. Got to it before Frankie! LOL

Love,
Nancy, Mom and Grandma Cookie

1 comment:

Beth said...

hahahahahaha that is so funny! Frankie is funny! I do not like cats but Frankie is ok because he is like a dog because he plays fetch! It is so funny1 BUt if you do not know this is ava! hI Grandma Cookie and everybody else! But yeah Frankie is funny! I am so happy you are coming down to live with us for a little while Grandma! But yeah my mom told me you left a blog for me saying thanks for giving up my room! I am going to go find it and read it! But i love you Grandma and i can't wait to see you!LOL
got 2 go!
♥ Ava ♥