Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Your art work!!!

Hey Mom,

Your art work is getting better and better each time I see it. I got frames for the art you sent us and displayed it. Zoe took the art you gave Scott and I and put it in her room. Little stinker!!! Scott need to reinstall some software on his computer so I can send you the darn photos. He just upgrated on his computer so he is having to make some changes. Both of us keep forgetting to get this done.

Sue, glad to see you are posting again. It gets a bit loney around here when just a few of us are posting. Mom keeps up with it the best.

Morgan has test at school this week, the CRCT test and last week he had the Gateway test. I guess they are making sure the teachers are teaching and the children are learning. It is pretty easy for Morgan-man. He is lucky he got his father's smarts and not mine!!

Hope everyone is well and can't wait to see everyone at the reunion.

Love,

Barbara A.

No comments: