Monday, April 9, 2007

The Painting of Barb:

Two more hours. It is starting to shape up and leave that "Ugly Stage".
The background here is done by "pouring". Apply water on the paper and then drop paint into it and let is spread all the while tilting it this way and that. Lots of fun pouring. So far about 12 hours work.

Hi Beth; I wanted to say I am so relieved Jimmy's back held up well. I was worried about it all weekend. And I am glad the kids had such a good time.

Ya know now that I think about it; I don't remember us taking the playpen when we went camping. I do remember taking it on family picnics at various places. I think I pretty much did like you did; let you run free with me close on your heals. I remember sitting in front of the campfire with you safely in my lap. I think both of you girls enjoyed those camping trips a lot.
I am going to post the watercolor of Barb as WIPs here until it is finished.

Love,
Mom

No comments: