Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hello Family,

We had a great time camping even in the cold. Everyone did great, I do think little J.T. had a butt full of the cold on the last day we were there. I would like to camp again in the early summer. I checked out Red Top Mountain camping and it looks like a really wonderful place to camp. Most of the camp sites are water front, what an awesome view that would be.

Mom, do remember us having Beth in the play pen for her naps and she would play a bit in there too. I think you guys just did it when we were camping close to the water.

You are really working hard on your art work. I really enjoy seeing the work in progress. It is cool to see it transform. I do remember the photo shoot and it was lots of fun. Maybe when you move down here you, Beth and I could go get glamour shots done. That would be really fun.

We are busy cleaning up our camping gear and washing the clothes. It is the sucky part of camping. Scott and I will be leaving in a couple of weeks to go camping at Cumberland Island. We have not been camping by ourselves since before Morgan was born. I am really looking forward to it. Donna and Joe will be watching the kids for us.

Susan I am sorry to hear you are going through a rough time right now. I do hope it will get better for you soon. I don't have any advise to give, I do have a big e-mail hug for you.

Okay I am off to wash more clothes, I hope it will be the last for today.

Much love to you all.

Barb

No comments: