Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Hi Barb:

I almost spit coffee on the monitor and key board when reading about Zoe confiscating the painting for you and Scott. I guess all future artwork needs to be hung in Zoe's room and when the walls are full, as a new one comes in you can regain possession of it. LOL

Did she like the ballerinas? Did Morgan like his too? I forgot to send the two paintings I did for his birthday. I will try to get them in the mail asap. I realized it about an hour after Beth and Jimmy left. :(

Thanks for the compliments Barb!

I am taking a break from the mural today. This is not doing anything positive for the fibro and arthritis at all. Gayle ordered me to take a break in an email this morning. She was concerned with the way my walking and getting up and down deteriorated through the afternoon and early evening. She has never seen this side of me. We get together for an hour or two at the most and then we are usually out to eat and sitting down.

But I know she is happy with it. She is the one taking the photos of it and yesterday I noticed she cc'd it to all her family and friends. :)

Morgan, good luck on your tests!!!!!!!!!! I am rooting for you and know you can do it! Barb, your children get their intelligence from both of their parents! And don't forget it either. :)

Take care and mucho love to all,

Mom

No comments: