Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Wonderful News!!!!!

Nancy,

This is GREAT! I know it will be hard for you to sell your home. (You have wonderful children - but you always knew this)

I remember the day you called me when you closed you were so proud of yourself, because you did it on your own. I was so proud of you to. You showed so much strength getting your DL, Buying your home, everything.

Now you are showing other strength and that it how to reach out and lean on your loved ones. Always the Big Sister - leading by example!!!!!!!!!

Boy are you going to enjoy spoiling your grandchildren on a regular bases. Looks like 2007 is the turning point in your life and it will only get better.

Dear Family....sorry I have not been on for a while...it is very hard growing older, I have entered the stage In life they refer to as "PERI MENOPAUSE" and of course with the family medical history being what it is the doctor's will not allow me to go on Hormone Replacement, so we are fighting this with herbs and vitamin's. LOTS of trial and error there.

I remember as a child I would see older men with younger women and think "Dirty old Man" - but now I realize that he was not a strong man - because his wife was most likely going thru this and he could not handle it. Thank God Jeff it strong - because he does not know from moment to moment what my mood and mental status is going to be.

The worst is the Hot Flashes, Night Sweats and fatigue....

I did not want to say anything earlier, because this problem is miner compared to the health issue of others.

I had a rough couple months...with all this going on it is really, really hard not having Mom to talk to. (To all my nieces, nephews, great nieces and great nephews - cherish your parents daily)

Dee....where are you planning to move to when Bek is out of school? any thoughts?

Well, I am planning to head down to Florida next weekend the 13th - Betty is having a 75th Birthday party for Dad - the old fart!

Love you all and miss you very much....

Susan

No comments: