Sunday, April 22, 2007

Hi Susan:

First of all thank you so much for treating me to Cumberland Island. I really appreciate it very much. Now will you help me tote my stuff. LOL I know you just want free watercolor painting lessons. *wink*

Granma Jean's sisters were Christine (the oldest and frailest) the other sister who traveled the world as a teacher I cannot for the life of me remember her name. It is on the tip of my tongue! But it wasn't Beatrice. Beatrice was Grandma Dot's sister. Hon, I don't blame you about Grandma Dorothy. She wasn't a very nice person. Hard to say it because she was Momma's Mom. But it is true. I don't think she was a very happy person either. She used to come to Florida for months at a time; took over the couch and proceeded to brag so much everyday on Aunt Nancy's kids and how smart, wonderful, pretty, special they were. Mom confided to me after her funeral, she and Nancy got together and compared notes. Seems Grandma Dot was doing the same thing to Aunt Nancy; bragging about us so much and putting Nancy's kids down. I kinda really sucks because we all tried to impress her when she was there. :(

I have got to get some of these old photos scanned and uploaded here. With titles so everyone will know who is who of our ancestors.

I am so excited about the family reunion. I hope it all works out. I will continue to post emails about the reunion here for us all. It helps having it all in one place too. Or you could add your emails to that page. Just hit Edit on that post and post away. And don't forget to Publish it. LOL

I just love your Green font on Earth Day Susan!

Will ya call me? We got some catching up to do. Do you have Cingular?

Love,

Nancy

No comments: