Tuesday, April 17, 2007

FYI: About Comments

I just wanted to let the family know that you can add your comments right to the original post. Signing in and out is annoying. Just click on Edit Posts in the menu at the top of the page. Then a window opens up with a list of all posts. There are two options; EDIT and delete. No deleting allowed though. So you can add your comments right on the same page. I just ask that you use your own colors; different from the author of the post and to not edit what the author wrote orginally. :)

And, I would love to see more photos here. Not just my stuff. LOL We are allowed over 1,000 MB of free space. So far we have only used 5MB. So there is a lot of room here for sharing photos. And it is safe and only invited people can see it. So come on you guys lets see more photos! I posted a page with complete instructions and it is easy to do.If you have ever uploaded photos to any web site; then you can do it on this Blog too.

Love you all,

Nancy/Mom/Grandma Cookie

PS My friend Gayle gave me four large canvases; about 2'x3 feet. Someone had painted; tried to paint abstracts on them all. I have already begun a painting of a black cat hiding in the reeds by a pond in watercolors. I had to apply white acrylic paint over the surface with a sponge to prep it. It works. And the watercolors are sticking too. Another canvas is reserved for the long promised painting of my mom. I am saving one of them for Phyllis as soon as I get the reference photos I will get cracking. The last one is reserved for the commission of Barb and Zoe's hands and feet. Barb, I will get cracking on this one as soon as you mail me the photos.

Beth I have not forgotten about the drawing you asked about. I will get to it when the mural is done. I promise!

Love you all to pieces,

Nancy/Mom/Grandma Cookie

No comments: