Monday, April 16, 2007

Weekend Drawing Challenge:


WIPs of Barb done by Guillermo from Wales. He promised he will finish it.
There are no winners Beth it is just a challenge between artists and a nice way to share our lives with each other through photos. We are allowed to post 16 pictures; 4 of people, 4 of animals, 4 of foliage and 4 travel photos or of buildings. It is a lot of fun. I am hosting again on Oct. 12th & 13th.
Morrow Mountain & Dandy; both done by the same artist.


A WIP sketch of Ava and Zoe. The artist said she has more work to do on this one.
Lake Lure and the Blue Ridge; I love this one.

Another artist's interpretation of Zoe. It is okay.

Another entry of mine. Fields of poppies in the High Desert of the Seirra Nevadas.
This is still coming along nicely. I need to lift some of the dark values though. This was my entry for this weekend's event even though I got a head start. LOL
I hosted this event this past weekend. And I want to share with you a painting a friend painted (she lives in the Netherlands) of Zoe. There are several good ones from this past weekend I will get to saving and sharing them here. I fell in love with this portrait of Zoe and hinted strongly that I would love to have it. 12x12 on canvas with acrylics. Connie is a fantastic artist and I think she got a terrific likeness of Zoe!

Love,

Mom


PS: I just sent a Private Message to Connie with stronger hints about how much I love this painting of Zoe and covet it too. ;)

1 comment:

Beth said...

I like the bottom painting of Zoe but I think the one you did of Barb is the best of all of them. Any word on who won the contest?