Friday, April 6, 2007

Hi Sis

Hi Nancy
I know this is hard, very hard. Lots of things in the last few years were very wrong. You didn't cause the accident that has been the head of most of the things that have happened to you. But............. as the oldest Daughter of Barbara Jean Shaw/Kiser/Michaud you will make it Nancy.
Your my sister and we don't give up. We have Mom in us. Just like Bambie's Dad said get up bambi the forrest is on fire.
Well your not in a forest fire but you will make it Nancy, you will leave the pain behind you. When you get back to Atlanta the biggest problem you will have is what grand baby to hug first.
You can garden for Beth cause she's like her Auntie Dee Dee and were not the best in flower gardens, How ever I did have a kick butt making a Vegie garden.
Beth and Jimmy are giving you a wonderful new start. God is smiling on that I know.
Its Easter weekend and that means many things to me but to you Nancy it means spring time and thats a time for new life. Your children are giving you a new life.
The house you worked hard for be proud of that. Your the only woman in our family to have done that so far on her own, well done kiddo. So take pride in that.
Remember Momma said the glass is never half EMPTY, its always half FULL!!!!!!!
Look ahead with a smile Nancy. Look where we have come Sis. Life hasn't always been easy, but was never a total loss of love and happiness either. God Blessed you with three awesome kid's lots of beautiful grandkids. And lots of Brothers and Sisters who love you so much.
Lets look on the brighter side ok. It can't make the hard things go away but it can make my Sister Nancy stronger as she walks away from the hard things and not to look back at them.
I love you and I have a hot shower here and an extra bed room too.
I have two arms that love hugging you.
Love you my treasured Sister, from your cheeky lil sister who is a year older today. :-)
Jeg Elsker dig ( Danish for I love you) xxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Nancy Ann said...

Dear Sis:

These words have helped me so very much. Thanks for the gentle reminder to not concentrate on loss but to look forward to a brighter future. And it will be!
I needed to hear those words now!

Love you so much,

Nancy

Dixie said...

Your welcome My sis, we have always been here for each other and for the younger onces. Well only cause Dad would let us hold Eric and Allen under wather in the pool in Virginia for more then 15 minutes. Who knew the little buggers could hold there breath that long. lol
love you more