Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Baby

Beth and Jim: I am so sorry that little Jimmy hasn't gotten well yet. I am glad that he rested last night and ya'll got some rest. There is no way we are bored or put out hearing how he is doing. So post away, we want to know how all of you are doing.

Does he have an appetite? How about fluids?

I know how hard it is to have a sick child especially when they are babies so young. Poor little guy! I wish I was there to help and to hold him.

If you need anything let me know; though I do feel helpless being so far away.

I play one dollar a week on the Lotto. Maybe I am wasting four bucks a month. But I could win. That would see me putting this house on the market so fast my head would spin and I would be loading up what I could put in the truck; the rest in storage and on my way to Monroe. I like that area a lot. Hey we can dream.................

Love,

Mom

2 comments:

Beth said...

Myabe not a dream. We will find you a place close and you can see everyone all the time.

Nancy Ann said...

That would be wonderful! I hope it happens before I am too old and croctety to play with the kids!